A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fallon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fallon, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatopulmonary Syndrome
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallon graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fallon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brouse Fallon MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Fallon practice?
- Dr. Michael Fallon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fallon practices Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Gastroenterologists.