Dr. Michael Fallon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 7 reviews

April 5th, 2016
Top liver doctor in Texas.

July 25th, 2015
The doctor is great! Nurse could be a little better

June 24th, 2015
Dr Fallon
Dr. Fallon does not express opinions. He gathers test results and makes a factual diagnosis. Memorial Hermann is a great hospital but I did not appreciate non-specialists telling us their opinions (which were dire) when they did not have all of the facts from the results from tests. Dr Fallon, after gathering the FACTS made a solid diagnosis and my overall prognosis was great. Dr Fallon is not judgmental and he never rushed me and answered all of my questions that had not already been answered. There were not many since his diagnosis was so thorough. I would recommend his to all.

January 7th, 2015
ABSOLUTELY A LIFE SAVOR!!!!
Dr. Fallen is the most kind hearted and respectful Dr we've ever seen. My wife had been threw heck and back with different Drs. telling her she was going to die. We heard there's nothing that can be done and she was in and out of the hospital with cerriosis very scary. We meet Dr. Fallen and our lives changed. Come to find out he's heard those stories from other patients before. Now we're on the road to a recovery that we never even thought would ever been possible. Dr. Fallen has not only a office manner that's remarkable he has so much patients with me and the hundreds of questions I've asked. He doesn't rush to have you only forget to ask anything and when he knows that somethings not right you will receive a phone call from his awesome nurse Kenya. He saved my wife's life and now I'm also a patient of his for different GI issues. I would highly recommended for anyone to see him and have high hopes that Dr. Fallen will get to the problem and find some kind of solution to help make your life better. Thank you Dr. Fallen for everything you have done for Krissy you've been an ANGEL. GOD BLESS YOU..

July 19th, 2013
Highly recommend ; extremely intelligent doctor ; expert in field

April 29th, 2011
Dr.Fallon And His Team At Hermann Memorial Saved My Life At A Time When Everyone else Said I Was Done.If It Were Not For Dr. Fallon I Would Have Nothing,Not Only Is A Caring Doctor His Help Does Not Stop With One Visit.I Have And Will Continue To Highly Recommend Him.

June 21st, 2009
I Went Back Home
Fortunately for me, I found Dr. Fallon after a horrendous experience with another doctor who failed to address my problems even after I had asked if he could address ALL of my GI issues. Dr. Fallon heard about my issue and immediately arranged to see me although he was about to leave town for a conference. Thanks to Dr. Fallon, I received a much needed referral for a problem that would eventually kill me.