A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Farber is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farber
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Farber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Farber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kern Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Farber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Farber practice?
- Dr. Michael Farber has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Farber practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Arvin, CA.
See Arvin Primary Care Doctors.