A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Farber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kern Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Farber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Farber practice?
- Dr. Michael Farber has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Farber practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Arvin, CA.
See Arvin Primary Care Doctors.