A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Freeman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Ut Med Ctr
- University of TN Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Freeman practice?
Dr. Michael Freeman practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.