Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Freeman
Dr. Michael Freeman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Freeman is affiliated with LaFollette Medical Center, Physician's Regional Medical Center and University of Tennessee Medical Center. Dr. Freeman has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Freeman has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Freeman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Mariah Beasley
General Surgery, Bariatric Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0 mi9
Dr. John Mack Jr
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Knoxville, TN 0 mi44
Dr. Mark Casillas Jr
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Knoxville, TN 0 mi11