A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Freeman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Ut Med Ctr
- University of TN Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Benton Freeman MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Michael Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Freeman practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.