Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goldstein is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Goldstein has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Goldstein MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Goldstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Goldstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Deptford, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Sewell Internists and Sewell Gastroenterologists.