A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goldstein is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Goldstein has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Goldstein MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Goldstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Goldstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Deptford, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Sewell Internists and Sewell Gastroenterologists.