A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gross, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gross has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Gross MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Gross practice?
- Dr. Michael Gross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gross practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Gaithersburg, MD.
See Rockville Psychiatrists and Rockville Geriatric Doctors.