A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gruber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gruber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gruber, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruber graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gruber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Gruber MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Gruber practice?
- Dr. Michael Gruber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gruber practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.