Learn more about Dr. Michael Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haynes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haynes
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haynes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haynes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Haynes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bernard Haynes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Haynes practice?
- Dr. Michael Haynes has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Haynes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.