A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Horowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horowitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Ruptured Aneurysm
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Vertebrobasilar Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Horowitz MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Horowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Horowitz practices Neurological Surgery near Mars, PA.
See Mars Neurological Surgeons.