- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Horowitz is Good. Dr. Horowitz has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Brain Aneurysm, Brain Ischemia, and Carotid Artery Diseases CAD.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC St. Margaret
- UPMC PresbyterianShadyside
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Horowitz practice?
Dr. Michael Horowitz practices Neurological Surgery and Neuroradiology near Butler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Butler Surgeons and Butler Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Horowitz, Dr. Mitch Horowitz, Dr. Myles Horowitz, Dr. Michal Horowitz, Dr. Mickey Horowitz, Dr. Miles Horowitz