Learn more about Dr. Michael Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Horowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horowitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Ruptured Aneurysm
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Vertebrobasilar Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Horowitz MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Horowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Horowitz practices Neurological Surgery near Mars, PA.
See Mars Neurological Surgeons.