A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Jacobs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Universtiy Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bernard Jacobs MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Michael Jacobs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Jacobs practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Menlo Park, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.