A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Jones has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Jones MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Jones practice?
- Dr. Michael Jones has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Jones practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Gastroenterologists.