A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jones is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Jones has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Jones MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Jones practice?
- Dr. Michael Jones has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Jones practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Gastroenterologists.