A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kerner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kerner, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerner graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kerner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bernard Kerner MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Kerner practice?
- Dr. Michael Kerner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kerner practices Gastroenterology near Springfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, NJ and Westfield, NJ.
See Springfield Gastroenterologists.