A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kline is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kline
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Kline Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kline, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kline has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Kline MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Kline practice?
- Dr. Michael Kline has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kline practices Urology near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Urologists.