A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kraemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kraemer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraemer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kraemer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bartholomew Kraemer DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Kraemer practice?
- Dr. Michael Kraemer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kraemer practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Warren Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Warren Dentists.