Dr. Michael Krinsky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

January 21st, 2013
Wonderful
My insurance company asked me to change to one of their Dr.'s on a list. Talked to my Dr and he suggested Dr. Krinsky. He's to the point, but very concerned for the well being of me. Insurance company kept causing problems with paying and approving surgery. Dr. Krinsky talked to them directly and sent letters withing a week, things are on track for surgery. Wonderful bedside manners and a pleasure going into his office for visits. Thank you!

June 1st, 2011
Highly Recommended Orthopedic Surgeon in Castro Valley
I'm extremely pleased with Dr. Krinsky and will have no hesitation in recommending him to family and friends. Great doc!

April 14th, 2011
Perhaps the Best Orthopedic Surgeon in Oakland Area
I couldn't have asked for any better treatment than what I received from Dr. Krinsky and his staff. Now that my joint pain is gone I'm back to taking walks, hiking, and bowling. Thanks Dr. K!

March 3rd, 2011
This Fremont orthopedic surgeon knows his stuff
Dr. K and his staff are always very courteous. They really put you at ease. The pros and cons of my options were well-explained. Im very pleased with the experience because Im back doing the things I like.

February 20th, 2011
total knee replacement was in good hands
I was searching for an Oakland area orthopedic surgeon for my knee surgery (total knee replacement) and Dr. K was recommended. Good choice since I am now back to playing tennis.

January 12th, 2011
Cant say enough about this great doctor and his wonderful attentive staff.They make me feel like im the only patient they have, I get 100% of there undivided attention.The office has come along way since they have a new practice manager who is attentive with me and all of my questions. I would recommend this place!

July 14th, 2009
Good Doctor, Horrible Office Staff
The receptionist, office manager and scheduler for Dr. Krinsky do him a terrible disservice. I had to make 8 phone calls and it took 2-1/2 weeks for his staff to send over a referral to another doctor for a spinal injection. They were rude, unprofessional, did not return phone calls, did not follow up, did not care, did not give my phone message to the doctor and then said they did. (I had 2 numbers and neither showed any caller ID from them nor was there a message left). The final straw was when I asked if I could pick up my records and the referral to personally take them to the other doctor so that I could get out of the excruciating pain which brought me there. I was told I could not do that and they agreed for the 4th time to send over the records. When I requested to have them call me and confirm they had been sent, I was told.... we don't do that. They told me, "If you want to know if the other office received the records, call there yourself!" They also told me it was my responsibility to get them the fax number for the referred doctor, whom they have a relationship with and with whom I didn't even know where he was located. This treatment was a trend, not an incident. I used to manage a medical office and if I had a staff like that, they would all be gone in a heart beat. Dr. Krinksy is a no-nonsense, button down kind of guy. He only answers questions in the right order and he is in and out in a flash. But, he gave me a shot in my elbow for tendinitis and nailed it for instant relief. He is the only doctor I've had do that. I think he is medically competent, but his staff is enough to drive patients away.

June 27th, 2009
Dr K is awesome
My first surgery was in 1979 with Dr Krinsky and he has performed several others due to sports related injuries. He has also fixed what another doctor couldn't when I had to switch because of my insurance. Well- now I'm back with Dr Krinsky and I know I am in great hands!

May 5th, 2009
I have had several surgeries over the years with Dr. Krinsky and with each the outcome was excellent. Great bed-side manner. In fact, Dr. Krinsky has had to repair what other surgeons have lacked to repair completely.