A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Livingston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Livingston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Livingston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sarcoma 180
- Sarcoma 37
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Livingston graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Livingston has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Balfour Livingston MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Livingston practice?
- Dr. Michael Livingston has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Livingston practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Oncologists.