A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Livingston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Livingston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Livingston
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Livingston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Livingston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sarcoma 180
- Sarcoma 37
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Livingston graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Livingston has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Balfour Livingston MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Livingston practice?
- Dr. Michael Livingston has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Livingston practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Oncologists.