Dr. Michael Lyons MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 19th, 2016
I wish everyone could have a doctor as good as Dr. Lyons!
I researched online numerous procedures and treatments before going to see Dr. Lyons to help me. He went as far as drawing me pictures in my chart of what my procedures were going to do to my skin's surface, explained what to expect and explained how he could achieve my desired results with multiple techniques. He has such new technology and the least harmful procedure techniques. His entire staff matches his calm and kind demeanor and I have already told my entire family that HE is the best there is! By the way- his price on my procedure was less than half of what I was quoted elsewhere and he did three times the work with amazing quality! I was blown away and will be forever grateful for a doctor who cares and does meticulous work like him. My mother was his patient and now I am a second generation patient. He is AMAZING! And he is Christian- which carries heavy weight as a deciding factor for myself and my family as well.

April 7th, 2016
Dr. Lyons and the entire staff are amazing. Dr. Lyons is gifted as a doctor and as an artist. He has extensive medical knowledge and skills to correct any imperfection, and concludes by adding a finishing touch with his brush of artistry. He and his staff make an exceptional team.

Magnificent Review of Dr. Lyons
I was a patient of Dr. Lyons for about 20 years before I moved to Colorado. He is the very best. He is a perfectionist & is interested in each patient. He is kind & patient, explains everything to the patient & h is staff is so pleasant, friendly & caring. Dr. Lyons has a hand picked staff that work together beautifully. I had many procedures done & all were perfection . I can't say enough about Dr. Lyons & his staff.

Innovative & effective
Staff is fabulous!! Dr. Lyons is knowledgeable and skilled. IN the years that I've known him and his practice, I've seen him continuously bringing in new innovative products and procedures that really have made a difference in skin quality as well as appearance.

Over a decade
I have been a patient of Dr. Lyons for over a decade. He is a very caring and knowledgeable physician. His office staff is very attentive and gracious. Makes you feel part of a family. I have had several procedures done from minor to major and have always been very satisfied with the results and the care that I received.

March 24th, 2016
Good DR, manager not so good...
Saw Dr Lyons about a month ago. He is very good at explaining things. He is the best and really spends time with you. Pat though is like "take the money and run.." She is rude and I am not sure he is aware of this. The rest of the staff are amazing. I may return someday, not sure. But this lady really put me off. He should talk to her about how to speak to patients!

June 2nd, 2015
Do not let this doctor touch you. He is a complete hack!

January 13th, 2014
management
Dr Lyons is a very caring physician. He takes time to listen to me and help me with my concerns. His staff is very friendly and I love going there. I check prices and they up to date with new technology. I recommend Dr Lyons and his staff to all my family and friends.

September 18th, 2013
Worst so called Doctor ever
He has no bed side manner, no care for you after you pay him! He screwed up my face and neck for $12,000. Go to a real plastic surgeon. I was told I could go back to work after a week, well it took 1 year before I could leave the house. I still have pain. Beware of this place

June 2nd, 2013
service, staff and results
I have been seeing Dr Lyons for several years and have had microdermabrasion and LP laser as well as facials. I think Dr Lyons is a caring compassionate doctor and very knowledgeable. I have also had upper and lower eyes done and am very pleased with the results. Plastic surgery is not perfect and some will be satisfied and others may not depending on their expectations. The staff has always been very kind and polite to me.

May 25th, 2013
Great Experience!
Dr. Lyons gave me my mojo back!!! I've never had any sort of procedure done and did lots of contemplating before finding Dr. Lyons. I hated my stomach after having children. I have never been a skinny person, but my momma pouch really began to bother me. I was ready to have my husband chase me around the house again and decided to have Zone 1 lipo done which consist of upper and lower abdomen, flanks and back. I love my results! I'm two months out and couldn't be happier at this point in recovery. Dr. Lyons has wonderful bed side manners and goes out of his way to answer every possible question you may have. He's very knowledgable and has a great personality. I would recommend him to all my friends and famiy. His staff is very caring and I feel as though they've become family. Shelly, one of their nurses, was with me through the surgery and knows me by name when I come in. Whenever I have called with a question before and especially after surgery, it's been answered either immediately or within a few hours. I have never reviewed a doctor's practice before, but I have been so impressed with them that I felt it was only right to spend some time giving them credit for my now higher self esteem. I have felt like a million bucks since having this done and can't wait to see the results as they continue to evolve. Best Wishes.... Give him a call!

May 20th, 2013
HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE
To make a long story short I am still emotionally and physically traumatized after 4 yrs. I wanted a simple neck lift and ended up with damaged facial tissue on both sides and areas of loose sagging skin on both sides of my neck instead of one in the middle. I got Mesotherapy on my face for loose skin on my neck (that's what damaged the tissue). He didn't seem sorry in any way for the awful results of the surgery. He just looked at me as though it was a simple bruise. He generously offered to do a full facelift deducting the amount I had already paid as he walked out of the room. He did say there was no charge for the visit! There was no way I wanted him to do anything else on me. I learned a hard lesson.