Dr. Michael Lyons Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Lyons?

Caring physician with great staff

Posted on June 21st, 2017

Dr. Lyons is a caring physician with an excellent staff. Everyone goes out of their way to help. Dr. Lyons spends lots of time explaining the procedure. The new balloon sinus thing is changing my life. I can breath now. I see him for sinus's and face work. I got to look good in my business. Looking good makes you feel better about yourself. Call them and see for yourself.

Posted on December 29th, 2016

I was very very pleased with my results.

I wish everyone could have a doctor as good as Dr. Lyons!

Posted on April 19th, 2016

I researched online numerous procedures and treatments before going to see Dr. Lyons to help me. He went as far as drawing me pictures in my chart of what my procedures were going to do to my skin's surface, explained what to expect and explained how he could achieve my desired results with multiple techniques. He has such new technology and the least harmful procedure techniques. His entire staff matches his calm and kind demeanor and I have already told my entire family that HE is the best there is! By the way- his price on my procedure was less than half of what I was quoted elsewhere and he did three times the work with amazing quality! I was blown away and will be forever grateful for a doctor who cares and does meticulous work like him. My mother was his patient and now I am a second generation patient. He is AMAZING! And he is Christian- which carries heavy weight as a deciding factor for myself and my family as well.

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Dr. Lyons and the entire staff are amazing. Dr. Lyons is gifted as a doctor and as an artist. He has extensive medical knowledge and skills to correct any imperfection, and concludes by adding a finishing touch with his brush of artistry. He and his staff make an exceptional team.

Magnificent Review of Dr. Lyons

Posted on April 1st, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Lyons for about 20 years before I moved to Colorado. He is the very best. He is a perfectionist & is interested in each patient. He is kind & patient, explains everything to the patient & h is staff is so pleasant, friendly & caring. Dr. Lyons has a hand picked staff that work together beautifully. I had many procedures done & all were perfection . I can't say enough about Dr. Lyons & his staff.

Innovative & effective

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Staff is fabulous!! Dr. Lyons is knowledgeable and skilled. IN the years that I've known him and his practice, I've seen him continuously bringing in new innovative products and procedures that really have made a difference in skin quality as well as appearance.

Over a decade

Posted on March 31st, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Lyons for over a decade. He is a very caring and knowledgeable physician. His office staff is very attentive and gracious. Makes you feel part of a family. I have had several procedures done from minor to major and have always been very satisfied with the results and the care that I received.

Good DR, manager not so good...

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Saw Dr Lyons about a month ago. He is very good at explaining things. He is the best and really spends time with you. Pat though is like "take the money and run.." She is rude and I am not sure he is aware of this. The rest of the staff are amazing. I may return someday, not sure. But this lady really put me off. He should talk to her about how to speak to patients!

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

Do not let this doctor touch you. He is a complete hack!

management

Posted on January 13th, 2014

Dr Lyons is a very caring physician. He takes time to listen to me and help me with my concerns. His staff is very friendly and I love going there. I check prices and they up to date with new technology. I recommend Dr Lyons and his staff to all my family and friends.

Worst so called Doctor ever

Posted on September 19th, 2013

He has no bed side manner, no care for you after you pay him! He screwed up my face and neck for $12,000. Go to a real plastic surgeon. I was told I could go back to work after a week, well it took 1 year before I could leave the house. I still have pain. Beware of this place

Great Experience!

Posted on May 26th, 2013

Dr. Lyons gave me my mojo back!!! I've never had any sort of procedure done and did lots of contemplating before finding Dr. Lyons. I hated my stomach after having children. I have never been a skinny person, but my momma pouch really began to bother me. I was ready to have my husband chase me around the house again and decided to have Zone 1 lipo done which consist of upper and lower abdomen, flanks and back. I love my results! I'm two months out and couldn't be happier at this point in recovery. Dr. Lyons has wonderful bed side manners and goes out of his way to answer every possible question you may have. He's very knowledgable and has a great personality. I would recommend him to all my friends and famiy. His staff is very caring and I feel as though they've become family. Shelly, one of their nurses, was with me through the surgery and knows me by name when I come in. Whenever I have called with a question before and especially after surgery, it's been answered either immediately or within a few hours. I have never reviewed a doctor's practice before, but I have been so impressed with them that I felt it was only right to spend some time giving them credit for my now higher self esteem. I have felt like a million bucks since having this done and can't wait to see the results as they continue to evolve. Best Wishes.... Give him a call!