A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mayfield is Excellent. Dr. Mayfield has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayfield graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mayfield has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stone County Medical Center
- White River Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mayfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mayfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Mayfield practice?
Dr. Michael Mayfield practices Surgery near Lake Village, AR.
See Lake Village Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Mayfield, Dr. Mitch Mayfield, Dr. Myles Mayfield, Dr. Michal Mayfield, Dr. Mickey Mayfield, Dr. Miles Mayfield