A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MICHAEL McBRIDE:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MICHAEL McBRIDE is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MICHAEL McBRIDE, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McBRIDE graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. McBRIDE has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. MICHAEL B McBRIDE MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. MICHAEL B. McBRIDE practice?
- Dr. MICHAEL McBRIDE has 3 office locations.
Dr. MICHAEL McBRIDE practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Family Physicians.