A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McDonald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McDonald, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McDonald has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Baird McDonald FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Michael McDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McDonald practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Internists and Germantown Cardiologists.