A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Baird McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Baird McDonald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baird McDonald
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Baird McDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Baird McDonald, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baird McDonald graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baird McDonald has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Baird McDonald FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Baird McDonald practice?
- Dr. Michael Baird McDonald has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Baird McDonald practices Cardiovascular Disease near Atoka, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Memphis, TN.
See Atoka Cardiologists.