Dr. Michael Mitchell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mitchell?

October 19th, 2016

Mr

Always seams concerned with overall health.

November 27th, 2015

Does not like mysteries nor willing to solve

I am a person that has 4 small plates 22 screws and some wire in my head get dizzy all the time right eye won't stay like it should at all times this doctor gave me several test concluded nothing wrong with me never once offer medicine for my vertigo witch makes me very ill ask him to dig deeper to help me and he refuse call me a liar because I applied for my ssi witch I already had but got off because I felt I could work now he says I'm exacerbating and malingering because I ask what kind of doctor he was to give up on me like that don't sound grown up to me at all spent my thanks giving in er because at times its just really out of control they gave me something for nausea and vertigo what a shame can't get this doctor to solve a mystery because test did not show I get violently ill from moving to much and now he has kick me from ever using doctors from his clinic

September 23rd, 2014

Disappointed

Dr. Mitchell in Picayune, MS working out of the hospital there saw my mother, a senior citizen, while she was a patient in the hospital. I was not there at the time and did not have a chance to ask Dr. Mitchell any questions. Released from the hospital, my mother is still having the same issues. Now, Dr. Mitchell informed her that she would indeed have these symptoms for a few days. When I called to speak with Dr. Mitchell, to ask about his examination and what we could expect in the days to come, the person answering the phone at his office informed me that Dr. Mitchell will not be calling me back, that he in fact does not make calls to patients. If I had any questions concerning the examination and what he concluded from it, I could make an appointment for a follow up visit. Now, my mother had never met this doctor, he was is the doctor the hospital brought in to examine her, so this would be a new patient procedure to go through, you know, make the appointment, come to the office, fill out the paperwork and of course PAY FOR THE OFFICE VISIT. All to get information he already has. This is unbelievable to me. No wonder health care is in the shape it's in…doctors like this, choosing to put the needs of patients behind the all powerful dollar. Sorry to have bothered the delicate genius.

October 19th, 2017