Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Theodore G Miller on Apr 19th, 2016

Have been with Dr Mueller since the early 90's and totally satisfied with he and his staff.

TERRY MORRISSEY show details TERRY MORRISSEY
Nov 14th, 2012

AS I HAVE HAD DR MIKE SINCE 2008 I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY WITH HIM.... TRUE PRO....CARING DR.

Great Practice & A Great Doctor... show details Great Practice & A Great Doctor...
by M Jean on Feb 4th, 2011

Dr. Mueller has always been a wonderful Physician for my family. My kids love him (and even my Mother - who is VERY hard to please). My wait times are typically very reasonable. I highly recommend.

Excellent Family Doctor show details Excellent Family Doctor
Jan 9th, 2010

Takes care of my father, myself and my kids. Can't think of enough superlatives to say how much he cares for us.

Weight Loss Doesn't Work-Rude Office Staf show details Weight Loss Doesn't Work-Rude Office Staf
Nov 14th, 2009

Dr. Mueller, and the office manager, Brenda are complete flakes. I would not use them for my medical needs nor would I use them for the WEIGHT LOSS. The receptionist, and the office manager are both overweight. What kind of doctor's office has obese individuals working for them while they are offering weight loss? Makes me think this doctor's office does not believe enough to use the weight loss system they offer a weight loss system that does not work.They are also rude and unorganized. Especially, their office manager, Brenda.Do yourself a favor and find another doctor, and office staff to trust with your health.