Family Practitioner

9030 W Fort Island Trl
Ste 1
Crystal River, FL 34429
352-795-2273
Locations and availability (1)

|  TERRY MORRISSEY  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2012

AS I HAVE HAD DR MIKE SINCE 2008 I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY WITH HIM.... TRUE PRO....CARING DR.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2012

Have had numerous Drs. in general location. Have to say, very dissapointed with the previous ones. Dr. Mueller was very professional, courteous, and down to earth. I was impressed with his bedside manner and took the time to listen to my concerns and addressed them to my satisfaction. If your disinterested with the Dr. you have, I do recommend Dr. Mueller. Has no PA's or other associates that the office staff will try to stick you with. G.O.

|  Great Practice & A Great Doctor...  |  show details
by M Jean on Feb 4th, 2011

Dr. Mueller has always been a wonderful Physician for my family. My kids love him (and even my Mother - who is VERY hard to please). My wait times are typically very reasonable. I highly recommend.

|  Excellent Family Doctor  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2010

Takes care of my father, myself and my kids. Can't think of enough superlatives to say how much he cares for us.

|  Weight Loss Doesn't Work-Rude Office Staf  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2009

Dr. Mueller, and the office manager, Brenda are complete flakes. I would not use them for my medical needs nor would I use them for the WEIGHT LOSS. The receptionist, and the office manager are both overweight. What kind of doctor's office has obese individuals working for them while they are offering weight loss? Makes me think this doctor's office does not believe enough to use the weight loss system they offer a weight loss system that does not work.They are also rude and unorganized. Especially, their office manager, Brenda.Do yourself a favor and find another doctor, and office staff to trust with your health.