Dr. B Nagel Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. B Nagel?

Patient

Posted on August 9th, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Nagel's for more than 25 years and was so disappointed when he left the practice. He was always patient, kind and explained everything in a way that made it easy to understand. I have yet to find another Dr. in the practice that's in the same league as Dr. Nagel.

The Best!

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Dr. Nagel was part of a team of three doctors who I saw when I was pregnant. He ended up delivering my child and I followed up wih him. I have used him as my gynecologist for the past 17 years. He was always gentle and respectful. I liked that he never seemed rushed and would spend ample time addressing my concerns. I have just been informed that he is retiring. How will I find someone as good?!?

Posted on April 20th, 2013

I was very happy with Dr. Nagel.I had already delivered at Evanston Hosp., but my doctor had left. I was previously with a few different female doctors. The office location where Dr. Nagel works in has ample free parking. I saw all of Dr. Nagel's peers as well as I had some complications. There was some debate over care, but in the end a decision was explained (with the 2-3 drs in the office then) and I felt that there was a good team effort and evaluation. The office handles Muslim, conservative Jewish and all others, but there is a comfort in how they treat and respect female health (espcially with respect to these religions needs). I did not feel very comfortable with a male doctor until Dr. Nagel. He listens very well. He also did not rush to induce or plan a Csection even with complications or a due date that had passed.

Fantastic OB!

Posted on January 25th, 2010

I delivered two babies with Dr. Nagel and would happily do so again, if we had not moved. He is friendly, open and efficient. Through two pregnancies of visits, he was only late twice. He was in no hurry to induce my past-due-date babies, which I appreciated. But intervened with minimum necessary intervention when necessary. I highly recommend him!

Posted on April 11th, 2016