A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Peters, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chemical Burns
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Peters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruno Peters MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Peters practice?
- Dr. Michael Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Peters practices Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.