A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Peters, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chemical Burns
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Peters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruno Peters MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Peters practice?
- Dr. Michael Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Peters practices Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.