A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Potter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potter
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Potter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Potter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Potter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bennett Potter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Potter practice?
- Dr. Michael Potter has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Potter practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.