Learn more about Dr. Michael Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Potter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potter
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Potter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Potter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Potter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bennett Potter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Potter practice?
- Dr. Michael Potter has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Potter practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.