A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reynolds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reynolds, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Reynolds has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bernard Reynolds MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Michael Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Reynolds practices Dermatology near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Dermatologists.