A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Robbins is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Robbins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Robbins has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Robbins MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Michael Robbins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Robbins practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Neurologists.