Learn more about Dr. Michael Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Robbins is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Robbins, DO, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Robbins has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Robbins DO, MD, and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Michael Robbins has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Robbins practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA and Peabody, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Neurologists.