Learn more about Dr. Michael Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Robbins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robbins
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Robbins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Robbins, DO, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Robbins has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Robbins DO, MD, and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Michael Robbins has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Robbins practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA and Peabody, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Neurologists.