Learn more about Dr. Michael Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Diabetic Foot
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ross has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Barry Ross MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Ross practice?
- Dr. Michael Ross has 17 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ross practices Internal Medicine near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Burleson Internists.