A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ross is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Diabetic Foot
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Ross has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ross MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Ross practice?
- Dr. Michael Ross has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ross practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX and Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.