A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ross is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Diabetic Foot
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ross has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Ross practice?
Dr. Michael Ross practices Internal Medicine near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Burleson Internists.