A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rudolph, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudolph graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rudolph has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Bridgeport Health Care Center, Bridgeport CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rudolph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rudolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Rudolph practice?
Dr. Michael Rudolph practices Internal Medicine near Milford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Trumbull, CT.
See Milford Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Rudolph, Dr. Micheal Rudolph, Dr. Michel Rudolph, Dr. Mickey Rudolph, Dr. Miguel Rudolph, Dr. Mike Rudolph