Dr. Michael Shannon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Shannon?

been in pain after surgery 22 years ago

Posted on September 21st, 2017

Had cervical surgery 22 years ago at age 23. Woke up in pain. Have NEVER had a pain free moment since. Pain has progressively gotten worse over the years. Will spend the rest of my life in pain. Worst doctor around here.

Posted on August 7th, 2017

The Dr, was just amazing. He explained everything to me in detail, spent time with me, I felt like a person not a number. Overall it was a wonderful experience. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him!!! The wait time was over two hours but I was a fit in. He takes his time with everyone and I would wait for him everytime...

Worse than before

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

I believed him when he PROMISED that I would be able to walk better after surgery on my low back. Never happened. And when I was NOT improving, he immediately quit seeing me & referred me to pain management (whom I was already seeing). Felt deceived by him.

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Dr. Shannon has an excellent bedside manner, that was my first impression of him & he has never changed. I had surgery in 1993 and have seen him ever since. He is an excellent surgeon and goes beyond the basics, I feel anyone would be lucky to have him for their doctor.

Posted on December 10th, 2015

He's wonderful!

Posted on July 9th, 2014

I am not a patient of Dr. Shannon. My mother is. My mother has struggled with pain medicine addiction. Knowing her issues he prescribed her morphine and sent her home. She recently just had another surgery from him and I called to ask him not to prescribe her more pain medication and this is what he told me "what am I supposed to do when she tells me she is in pain?" I told him to tell her no. He then yelled at me and told me that when I become a Doctor I can prescribe what I want and for me to mind my business. I could not be more disappointed in a professional doctor. I thought that one could go to a doctor when they needed help. So upset and discouraged. Pain medicine is going to continue to ruin my family.

Run from this man

Posted on October 17th, 2011

Dismissed me as a patient because he messed my back all up and I complained about the wait time.....Do not let this man cut on you !! Also never mention that you might want to see another dr. he will give you your walking papers

Total experence was excellent

Posted on May 25th, 2011

Dr. Shannon is an excellent physician, and one I would recommend highly!

Posted on May 10th, 2011

Dr. Shannon has treated several members of my family and some of my friends. He is experienced and knowledgable. He found a herniated disc in one of my family members that two Radiologists missed!! All of my family and friends will continue to see Dr. Shannon.

Posted on May 10th, 2011

Dr. Shannon has been treating my for a ongoing problem after a vehicle accident. He has done a wonderful job diagnosing my problem(which was missed by another doctor) and explaining everything to me.

Posted on May 5th, 2011

great neurosurgeon and a caring one

toolmaker

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

will never touch me again