A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shaw is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Shaw has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southcrest Hospital
- Tulsa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Shaw DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Michael Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shaw practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Otolaryngologists and Tulsa Surgeons.