A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sherman, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sherman, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Sherman FAAAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Michael Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sherman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Marlboro, NJ.
See Marlboro Allergists.