A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sherman, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sherman, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Sherman FAAAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Michael Sherman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sherman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Hazlet, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlboro, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Hazlet Allergists and Hazlet Pediatric Specialists.