Dr. Michael Siegel MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Rockville, MD

June 6th, 2015
Breathing Better
I recently had a septoplasty and turbinoplasty, both which were successful procedures and I'm very happy with the results. As I child I had 2 septoplasties in another country to help correct my nasal septum and enable me to breathe better. However I was not able to breathe better. Twenty years later I still had the same issues and went to see Dr. Siegel. He suggested both surgeries: septoplasty and turbinoplasty. The procedures were out patient, no incisions and NO PACKING. I had the procedure on Thursday, follow-up on Friday and returned to work on Monday. I'm very happy with the procedures and breathing better.

May 21st, 2012
Best ENT I've ever seen!
Dr Seigel is really the best! Easy to talk to, and he always respects his patients.

March 26th, 2012
Dr. Siegel is a truly incredible doctor. Not only is he incredibly knowledgeable and professional, he also has a wonderful sense of humor and personality which makes him perfect in all aspects as a doctor.

November 24th, 2011
This doctor is amazing. He operated on my sinuses in the office with a balloon dilation. It took an hour and the pain and pressure I've had in my face for 30 years is gone!! I was one of his first patients that he did this procedure on in the office and would highly recommend him to anybody who is having sinus problems.

September 23rd, 2011
Dr. Siegel and his Staff provide the best quality care! My eleven-year-old daughter had adenoidectomy and turbinate procedure. Dr.Siegel diagnosed and treated her problem in a timely fashion.In addition to his genuine care and concern, he is also an expert in his field. I highly recommend Doctor Siegel, he is the best!

June 5th, 2010
Dr. Siegel was really incredible. He spent so much time with my wife and I. The office staff were friendly. He was also able to cure my snoring which made my wife extremely happy and saved our marriage. I can't thank him enough.