Learn more about Dr. Michael Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Silverman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Silverman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Silverman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Silverman practice?
- Dr. Michael Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Silverman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.