Learn more about Dr. Michael Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Silverman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Silverman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Silverman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Silverman practice?
- Dr. Michael Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Silverman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.