inactive

Michael B Stevens MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

April 4th, 2012
My augemtation looks amazing 10 years and 3 breast fed kids later.
I am writing a review because I am now looking into a tummy tuck and looked up Dr. Stevens. I was very surprised to see that he wasn't given a 4 star rating. He may cost more, I have friends that got their jobs done for about half the price down south. But I have to say that his work is incredible. I had my surgery almost 10 years ago. I have since had three kids and breast fed each. My breasts still look amazing after all that. They are perky and full, I thought that breastfeeding might ruin them, but felt that it was important my kids, and hey I could just go back and have them fixed later. But amazingly they are just as nice now as they were when they were brand new. I do wish that he updated his website though. I would like to look at his work online, many doctors have before and after pictures of their work online. Visalia is an hour and a half drive for me, so it would be nice to look at pictures online rather than have to make an appt. and drive over to look at his album.

March 14th, 2012
great DR
Great dr.... great staff.... thank you...

September 26th, 2011
I've had my saline implants for four years. I woke up with a ruptured one and called the office. I was told the wait time to see him for replacement would be 3 weeks! Was told that they are still under warranty if I went with him, but not with any other local surgeon. Definitely will impact my surgeon choice when it comes time to replace both!

December 19th, 2009
Happy with my new look!
After several months of being undecided and going to four doctors for consultations, I decided on Dr. Stevens. I'm happy with how it turned out and everyone, including my husband, tells me I look great. The staff is nice and Dr. Stevens took his time and explained everything carefully. I wish I would have had the surgery five years ago!

March 18th, 2008
BAD BOOB JOBS HERE
I have HORRIBLE UGLY BOOBS. His second operation to fix his first was even worse! I have textbook problem boobs - ripples, dents, capsular contracture (Grade IV - painful!). I had infection - he told me over the phone I didn't, but my doctor and ER had me on antibiotics for over a month. He left stuff behind after the first surgery - I had to pay for him to remove it - he said nothing about it when we thought it was a cancerous lump. Withholds your file even after repeated demands for a copy.