A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Strauss, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Preventive Medicine, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Strauss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Compartment Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Strauss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brian Strauss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Strauss practice?
- Dr. Michael Strauss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Strauss practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons and Long Beach Preventive Medicine Specialists.