A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Strauss, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Preventive Medicine, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strauss
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strauss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Strauss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Compartment Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Strauss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Strauss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Strauss practice?
- Dr. Michael Strauss has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Strauss practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons and Long Beach Preventive Medicine Specialists.