A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tate is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tate, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tate graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Tate has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Children S Medical Center At Legacy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bradford Tate MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Tate practice?
- Dr. Michael Tate has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Tate practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.