A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tierney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tierney is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tierney, DO is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tierney graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tierney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eglin Air Force Base Hosp
- Eglin Airforce Base Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Barry Tierney DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Tierney practice?
- Dr. Michael Tierney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Tierney practices Otolaryngology near Eglin Afb, FL.
See Eglin Afb Otolaryngologists.