A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vincent, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vincent graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vincent has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vincent accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vincent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Vincent practice?
Dr. Michael Vincent practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists and Wilmington Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Vincent, Dr. Micheal Vincent, Dr. Michel Vincent, Dr. Mickey Vincent, Dr. Miguel Vincent, Dr. Mike Vincent