A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ward is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Ward has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Burke Ward DO is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Ward practice?
- Dr. Michael Ward has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ward practices General Practice near Hurricane, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, WV.
See Hurricane Primary Care Doctors.