A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weston, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Weston graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weston has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Jones Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Weston MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Weston practice?
- Dr. Michael Weston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Weston practices Family Medicine near Monticello, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Anamosa, IA.
See Monticello Family Physicians.