A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Whitlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Whitlow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Whitlow, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitlow graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Whitlow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Whitlow MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Whitlow practice?
- Dr. Michael Whitlow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Whitlow practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.