A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wilcox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilcox
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wilcox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilcox, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilcox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Wilcox MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Wilcox practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilcox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wilcox practices Ophthalmology near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Bountiful, UT and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Ogden Ophthalmologists.