A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wilcox is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilcox, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Wilcox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilcox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Wilcox practice?
Dr. Michael Wilcox practices Ophthalmology near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Bountiful, UT and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Ogden Ophthalmologists.