A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wilcox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilcox
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wilcox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilcox, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilcox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Wilcox MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Wilcox practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilcox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wilcox practices Ophthalmology near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Bountiful, UT and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Ogden Ophthalmologists.