Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wilcox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilcox
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wilcox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilcox, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilcox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Wilcox MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Wilcox practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilcox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wilcox practices Ophthalmology near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Bountiful, UT.
See Ogden Ophthalmologists.