Dr. Michael Wilcox MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

June 15th, 2015
Technician in Medical field
I had been looking for a lasik surgeon because I hated wearing glasses and contacts. A friend referred me to Dr. Wilcox' office. I was able to schedule a consult with Dr. Wilcox, have a Lasik evaluation then have the actual procedure all within 2 weeks. My vision has been great ever since!! Dr. Wilcox is confident and friendly. He put me at ease, explained things well and answered all of my questions. He actually called me the night of my surgery to see how I was doing. Dr. Wilcox' staff is amazing. My experience from start to finish was fabulous! There was one tech in particular that I liked very much, she was knowledgeable and professional. I can't recall her name but she had long dark hair and has been working at the bountiful office for several years. I will continue to refer my family and friends to Dr. Wilcox.

June 10th, 2015
After three visits, my record time to actually see the doctor after I arrive is 80 minutes. Dr. Wilcox has seemed very hurried when he visited with me. I think it is obvious why he is the only ophthalmologist I can get into on short notice.