A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bryan Wilson MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wilson practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Selma, CA and Dinuba, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.