Dr. Michael Wilson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Wilson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 7th, 2016

You Deserve Better

Dr. Michael Wilson did not take care of me when I needed him most. I had been in a car accident almost two weeks ago, and when I went in this week, he did a brief physical examination before he asked me to wait 3 weeks to return for physical therapy if needed. With the severe pain I am in, I refuse to wait three weeks to seek further treatment. He also didn't provide any guidance on how to heal my soreness, muscle spasms, and nerve sensitivity. When he asked me what kind of medication the ER doctors prescribed after the crash, I told him one, but couldn't identify the other two because I didn't bring them. I apologized to him for not bringing my meds, because I could sense his irritation with me. This is information he has access to on the computer, and yet he felt the need to guilt trip me by saying "Yeah, it would have been nice if you brought your meds..." Furthermore, I had blood work done and found out I am prediabetic. Pretty scary stuff. His nurse called today and told me the news, and said I should get on a diet plan. When I asked for some literature to educate myself, she said she would send it and never did. Thanks. They also asked that I come in for further testing because my liver enzymes are high, but my liver enzymes are high because of the meds I'm taking for the pain from my crash, duh. The nurse then proceeded to ask if Dr. Wilson knew I was taking meds and if he knew I was in a crash. Absolutely ridiculous. I don't ask for much: just good beside manner and for my doctor to offer solutions instead of taking my money and sending me on my way. I am still in pain and will be looking for treatment with another doctor.

April 21st, 2016