3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Lisa on Feb 28th, 2015

His a great doc love talking to him his funny and he makes u feel comfortable

Awful experience show details Awful experience
May 9th, 2014

I had been a patient for several years always running behind extremely rude front desk staff... and most importantly others healthcare information is all over the place for all to see... will never return.

Loss of the best show details Loss of the best
by Long time patient on Aug 13th, 2013

The office has been a nightmare since the front office girl with long black hair left. She was very talkative, with the patients I sometimes said was like hurry up but when it was my turn, it was my turn and she helped me. Hopefully things pickup or I'm out.

self show details self
by mary gizzarelli on Feb 12th, 2013

Son in law sucks it

Horrible staff, good doctor show details Horrible staff, good doctor
Aug 27th, 2012

Notice the lowest bar on the "Overall Rating" is the staff one? Not a coincidence. Heed my warning: Those two women at the front desk (not his wife, the receptionist with the black hair and the medical assistant) are insanely disrespectful. They are rude and snobby - as someone on this page already said -regardless how nice you are to them. They bluntly talk about patients behind their thin window. The older woman has an attitude like you wouldn't believe. I'm sorry, who's servicing who? Although I think Dr. Baaklini is a decent doctor, I am seriously considering finding a new one. These women need to be replaced. Every time I come to this office I leave more uncomfortable and upset than when I came in. By the way, you can't just schedule for a physical, you have to have two dates: One for this pretend "pre-physical" and one for the actual physical. Such a waste of time.

poor show details poor
Sep 1st, 2011

very nice DR but good luck trying to get your medications, receptionist seems to forget to call them in, wonder what is more important to her Ill people or her computer games! Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield

Intelligent and Caring show details Intelligent and Caring
Jun 20th, 2011

Dr. Baaklini is very knowledgable and takes the time to explain physialogical processes which are relevent to my symptoms. He is willing to look deeply into an issue and test what he can as well as refer out when neccasary. I enjoy his sense of humor along with his intelligence and vast knowledge of the human body. I never feel rushed when with him.

Feb 17th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Baaklini to anyone.

Feb 13th, 2011

OFFICE STAFF?..nasty, snobby people that are very inefficient at their jobs. They neglected to properly recertify with Medicare and due to their office error..many poor Medicare patient are now being charged for their office visits made during the first half of 2010 and to top it off..they are charging 18% interest on these charges. So they screw up...and the patient pays dearly for it. Shouldn't the employee that screwed up the recertification be responsible?DOCTOR?...without empathy, thinks very highly of himself and takes wayyy too many vacations. Misdiagnosed and belittled my pain after proving beyond a shadow of doubt that the pain was real.

the best show details the best
Mar 27th, 2010

couldn't ask for a more honest doctor. He treats you like a family member,if he doesn't know what is wrong he will tell you. I would recommend him to anyone. I have a large family and he treats all of them. He take time with all of his paitients and does not rush them out of the room. Thanks doc for everything.

Mar 13th, 2010

listens, cares, researches if is not sure of problem for accurate diagnosis.

"If you had Lyme Disease, you'd be dead by now!" show details "If you had Lyme Disease, you'd be dead by now!"
Jul 12th, 2008

I was Dr Michael Baaklini's patient for many years and this is my report of his abilities: Warm and seemingly compassionate bedside manner. God complex,so very rarely refers patients out to other specialist. Thinks he can do it all. Missed diagnosed myself atleast 2 times for serious illnesses. Breast Cancer for one, Chronic Lyme Disease for another. (everything I had was caused from depression due to my divorce according to him.) Practices Phyciatry when he's not licensed to. ( His x-wife was the Phyciatrist in the office, but has since left.) Discusses your medical history with other patients, debating your diagnoses!