A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Baba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Baba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Baba graduated from Ny College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Institute Of Technology. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Baba DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Baba practice?
- Dr. Michael Baba has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Baba practices Family Medicine near Binghamton, NY.
See Binghamton Primary Care Doctors.