A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Babcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Babcock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Babcock graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Babcock has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Babcock MD is a male Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Babcock practice?
- Dr. Michael Babcock has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Babcock practices Dermatology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Dermatologists.