A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Babiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babiak
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Babiak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Babiak, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babiak graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Babiak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Babiak MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Babiak practice?
- Dr. Michael Babiak has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Babiak practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Pain Management Doctors.